Outsourcing your accounting is a positive idea for your business if any of the following applies to your current situation:
• You are spending too much time managing your books and not enough time growing or running your business.
• You find that you are cutting corners, or you are uncomfortable with your accounting because it is too time consuming, or you do not really understand how to do some of it.
• You want professional grade accounting but either cannot afford or simply do not have the need for a full time accounting person or department.
• You have a basic understanding of financial reports, so that you can stay informed about your business on an “at-a-glance” basis.
• You are not afraid to ask questions if you notice things on financial statements that you do not understand.
• You want the flexibility to examine your accounts whenever and wherever you’d like, combined with the peace of mind that your books are being maintained by dedicated professionals
• Outsourcing Is Cost Effective:
Employing a bookkeeper in-house can be expensive. That cost is not just comprised of salary, but the other direct costs such as employer payroll taxes, worker's compensation, medical insurance, retirement plans, and other benefits. Additionally, there are employee vacation and sick days to consider. And don’t forget the time and expense involved to place classified ads, as well as interview, screen, test, and train an employee. Our fees to provide superior service to your company are quite competitive by comparison; we also provide flexibility in adjusting the level of service to meet the seasonal needs of your business.
• Outsourcing Reduces Your Year-End Work and Fees: Since we maintain your general ledger and subsidiary schedules as part of the ongoing recording of data and preparation of documents, your year-end work can be significantly reduced. That translates into lower accounting fees and faster turnaround time in preparing tax returns and financial statements. TPS can work with your tax professional throughout the year to ensure that your books are tax ready. Alternately, TPS does provide tax preparation services for existing clients as needed. If you are in need of compiled, reviewed or audited financial statements, TPS will work with the professionals preparing these statements to minimize your accounting and auditing fees. (As your accounting department, TPS is not independent and so cannot conduct an audit of your financial statements).
• Outsourcing Investment: Each business is unique TPS calculates a monthly fee for each prospective client by actually diagnosing the existing accounting files, followed by a conference call with the owners and management team to review the results of the diagnosis. During the call, TPS and the prospect will explore the challenges and issues related to the accounting function to determine the scope of the work.
• Complimentary Proposal: For a free, no-obligation proposal, please contact us. We will be glad to help show you the services you can get and the savings you can achieve by outsourcing your accounting department to TPS.
With over 10 years of accounting and finance experience, it is no surprise that many well known companies at Iraq chose to assess strategic relationship with TPS.
TPS providing customized services that enables clients to run thier business more effective and efficient, Discover how TPS services can help you maximize your success.
We provide complete training courses designed to provide a complete overview of a particular topic, or courses customised to suit your needs.
Copyright © 2016 Triple Power Services. All Rights Reserved.